AI Tools and Workflows that I use daily.
None of these are affiliate links… (yet)
First, let me introduce you to Augment.
Augment is a personal AI assistant that integrates into your MacOS. It sees your screen and everything you see. SO THAT … it can recall anything you’ve done or seen.
This includes transcribing and summarizing Zoom/Google calls.
In addition, Augment can create instant summaries of anything on the screen. This includes articles, emails, Slack, or Discord channels.
There are many other features, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Go ahead and try it out.
Remini is a my favorite AI headshot / avatar generator. I have struggled with Midjourney; tried Restyle and Lensa as well as a few others.
None of them used my real face and did anything useful. But Remini was great! Here are a few examples:
If you are into the PKM world and use tools like Notion, Evernote, Obsidian, or RoamResarch… or if you just use OneNote or App Notes, I recommend you try Mem.ai.
- MemX (with ai) automatically surfaces related notes while you are writing notes one.
- MemX can automatically generate more content, rewrite, summarize or expand your notes with ChatGPT ish power.
- MemX “Chat” and summarize topics that you’re already written about based on it’s knowledge.
- Notes can be added via Zapier, SMS, Email, and many others.
- Meetings (Google Cal) can be automatically connected to your notes as well.
Perplexity.ai is like ChatGPT with links and references for all of its ideas. For me, this gives instant trust and credibility to the results.
For example, see the results when asking “how to go viral on LinkedIn.”
Respell.ai is a no-code AI workflow builder to save time and get more done. It’s kind of like… what if Zapier was made for AI?
Well.. that’s not true. As Zapier is a component of Respell…
It’s honestly hard to describe. But it does promise to automate my workflow with AI, leveraging various LLMs… I’ll update this more in the coming weeks. (To be continued)