Every time you do something you’ve never done, you risk failure.
But every time you take action, succeed or fail you learn. You grow. You become an upgraded version of yourself.
As I began this series with the phrase “this might not work,” I declared my willingness to share my idea with you, knowing I might fail.
I wanted to be an example first before I try to sell this concept to you!
(And if you haven’t caught on, the real concept I’m trying to sell you on is YOU! Your dreams and ideas are worth it right? If you believe in YOU, you will commit to your dream! )
Those who have decided to join in and work with me will have the privilege of support and accountability.
1+1 does NOT = 2 in real life. It’s more like 20 or 50!
Synergy and leverage are exponential forces when you leave the world of solo independence.
Anywho… let’s get on with today’s subject, problems and dreams.
Today I want to make it crystal clear who will benefit most from my coaching program.
Do you have one of these 3 types of dreams:
1. Your dream is about creating passive ( or leveraged ) income that can bring you freedom from your day-to-day? Because with freedom, you do something purposeful and meaningful.
2. Your dream is to create or do something meaningful that helps others.
3. Your dream is to bring to life an idea you’ve wanted to create for years, but keeping putting off.
But what stopping you?
Do you have one of these 3 types of problems:
1. “My day is so full or work and family, that I have not time to work on my dream…”
2. “My mind is so full of ideas, but I need clarity or a simple strategy to start executing the knowledge I know…”
3. “I am stuck with technical details of building or putting my dream together… I don’t want to hire a full service company, I just need a few hours of direction to overcome the roadblocks…”
Friend, if any of ^ these statement sound true for you…. click here to sign up with the early bird discount.
Create a Great Day!